In life, one can feel overwhelmed, misunderstood, maybe even lost at times. I believe in a hands-on approach to solving problems, giving you the tools necessary to take on those new challenges or begin to address the hurt you have put away. I’m a therapist and life coach with over 20 years of Social Work experience. My background encompasses working with at-risk youth K-12, college and graduate students, families, and older adults. My goal is to teach people life skills that will give you purpose, hope, and vision of transformation, personal growth, and a positive mental attitude. My work in direct practice with individuals and families has allowed me to help people overcome life pressures and find peace, forgiveness, and self-love. I create a judgment-free space, ready when you are to begin healing conversations.
Areas of specialty:
- Spanish Bilingual Therapist
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Life Coaching and Personal development
- Trauma Focused & Strength Based Therapy
- School concerns, Bullying, anxiety, social maladjustments
- Childhood Trauma, ACES’s, PTSD
- Anger Management, ADHD/ ADD, OCD, impulse control,
- Stress management, Panic Attacks, Crisis Response
- Loneliness, depression and isolation
- Chronic Grief and bereavement concerns
- Interpersonal relationships, individual and family challenges.