Join our Team!
Healing Conversations Counseling, LLC is a new outpatient therapy office in Williamston, Michigan. We are a group practice of caring and supportive professionals.
Current Job Openings
Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
We are looking for an experienced, dependable, and compassionate Mental Health Therapist. Candidates must be fully licensed in the state of Michigan as an LMSW, LPC, or LMFT.
Our ideal candidate would have some experience in working in the mental health field with couples and families, as well as individuals. Mental Health Therapists have the ability to facilitate their own groups and workshops through Healing Conversations Counseling. Therapists will be hired as independent contractors. We are hiring for an evening, part-time therapist, with the option to work full time as the practice continues to grow. The group practice will provide office fees, supplies, rent, electronic medical records, and telehealth software, as well as insurance billing.
- Providing biopsychosocial assessments, diagnostic evaluations, and creating treatment plans with clients
- Conduct psychotherapy in compliance with state laws and regulations, as well as a professional code of ethics
- Using evidence-based practices and therapies in sessions to improve clients’ mental health and wellbeing
- Scheduling your own clients and contacting them about scheduling purposes as needed via phone, text, or email
- Keeping your own office space clean and presentable
- Basic computer skills to write case notes, service logs, email, prep material to use in session, access telehealth appointments, and print documents
- Make client referrals to community resources as appropriate
- Coordinate multidisciplinary client care with other providers upon request
- Provide crisis interventions for clients on an as-needed basis
Communities served include (but not limited to) Williamston, Lansing, Perry, Dansville, Morrice, Mason, Fowlerville, Okemos, Haslett, Dansville, and Webberville.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions in regards to this position or to submit your resume, cover letter, and two references.